Translate

Thursday 29 January 2015

Booking Interview slots



Emirates Park Zoo Interview Permission Emails.


Articles 1&2, I need to conduct a couple of interviews to gain the content the articles. To be able to conduct these interviews I need to ask permission from the management team at the zoo. Below is the start of the email chain discussing this opportunity. (N/B This post is on going until permission is recieved or a contingency plan has been activated).


*Hello,

For my A level media studies course I have to make a magazine. The theme of the magazine is Abu Dhabi wildlife.

A couple of the articles I have planned to have interviews with some of the zoo keepers at the zoo; explaining their role with the animal, positive and negative aspects, importance of looking after the animals, their routines etc.

I am emailing to ask permission to conduct these interviews on Tuesday 3rd Feb.

Please note that these interviews are purely for my course, and will NOT be published.

Thanks
Cora*



Contingency plan: Article 1 instead of being interviews from the staff at the zoo, will now be just a review of my experience. This is because they haven't answered any of emails or phone calls. The disadvantage of this is that it would have the behind the scenes effect that I wanted it to. 

2 comments: