Translate

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Weekly Report-8th Feb- 12thFeb

Week Beginning 8th Feb 

This Weeks Tasks included: 

  • Take casting photos.
  • Upload and moderate photos.
  • Weekly Report.
The first task this week was to take the casting photos, that I got permission for last week. Due to the models being under the age of 18; so sticking to legal and ethical conditions I sent out permission slips to parents with children aged 3-8 years old. The return for this was amazing, I received over 50 responses. however, despite the amazing return, I was a bit behind schedule due to lack of communication from staff and an overall misunderstanding of the task I was trying to complete. This meant I couldn't start taking pictures on Sunday 8th. There was also complications with using older children as the permission slip wasn't sent to parents. 

The second task of the week was to upload, delete and edit the photos, that I took at the beginning of the week. This was was completed in several stages, the different stage included deleting out of focus, or bad quality photos. This stage takes the longest as I took around 400 photos to moderate. The second stage of this process is going through the remainder of the photos is selecting a manageable amount of photos the edit and crop to find the select few that i can use for my magazine. The last stage of this process will be completed next week; this is because of a sick day on Thursday 12th. 

The last task was to complete the weekly report for the tasks completed thAT week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment