Translate

Thursday 16 October 2014

Initial idea 1 :)

Idea 1- Magazine- (The National G
eographic style) Abu Dhabi wildlife. The target audience of this idea would be an older audience that enjoys wildlife watching and nature magazines. This is because I believe that it will be more successful, however, I would have to research this and find evidence to support it. The content of the magazine will have aspects of wildlife throughout Abu Dhabi, such as emirates park zoo, Sir Bani Yas and a bird watching sanctuary. This is because I want a wide range of animals and information to entertain and inform my audience. To widen my target market I will be focusing on my photography skills with only a small amount of information. The layout of the magazine will be the front cover of a single image, with potential article headings, including the main article. I will include a double page spread which will be the main article with one or two single pages with other articles. This magazine idea with be heavily based on the national geographic magazine, because of the success that it has gained. I also would like to experiment with animal photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment