Translate

Sunday 2 November 2014

Analysis of Holiday and Dive Site Reviews Survey

ANALYSIS :)

For the audience, content and viability research into my wildlife magazine idea, I compiled 9 questions on survey monkey. Survey Monkey allowed me to send out my questionnaire through all my social media accounts and throughout the world, with out the hassle of printing loads of copies, therefore wasting paper and then having to sort through all the answers afterwards.I didn't find this survey very helpful and successful, this is because I didn't receive serious and appropriate answers, this meant I had to discount some answers. The result of this questionnaire means that my initial idea has a very small potential target market. however, I believe that if I could more people who are passionate about diving to give me feedback then it might be successful.

Question 1- What is your age?




Question 2- What is your gender?



Question 3- Where would you prefer to go on holiday?




Question 4- Are you interested in scuba diving, or are you qualified?



Question 5- If you are a qualified diver, where would you go for a diving holiday?


Question 6- Which type of holiday do you prefer?



Question 7- Do you read newspapers?




Question 8- Would you purchase a newspaper with or without a supplement?



Question 9- Would you be interested in a holiday and dive site review magazine or newspaper supplement?




No comments:

Post a Comment