Translate

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Audience Research- Advertisements

Advert Ideas Page 

  • To advertise on ABU DHABI WILDLIFE PROTECTION please contact Cora Milne on xxx-xxx-xxx or email xxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx
  • I am aiming to have a mixture of advertisements that promote the companies where I took the pictures, and places where you could take wildlife pictures. I also would like to have advertisements that make my audience think such as the World Wildlife Fund adverts. This is because I want to teach my audience about how they should be protecting the earth and the environment
  • Possible Company Advertisements: 
    • Emirates Zoo
    • Sunshine Travel and Tours 
    • Wadi Adventure
    • Emirates Tours
    • Al Badeyah Tours
    • Belevari Catamaran
    • Emirates Divers
    • Al Mahara Diving
    • Desert Islands Abu Dhabi (Bani Yas Tours)

World Wildlife fund Advertisements:

This is advert is relevant to my magazine as it is an advertisement to do with the other fishing of sharks and shark finning in the UAE. It is also relevant as I will be doing a underwater article. This advert is simple but will hopefully get the message to the audience that shark fishing is not healthy for the marine ecosystem. The Mise-en-scene of this advert is that is very basic but still portrays the message. It also shows an honest reflection of of what humans see of the ocean. This means that this magazine represents the message I am trying to illustrate to my audience. 



Another very powerful advert is the future is man made series that the WWF have produced, this is because it show a bunch of cardboard cut out animals is the habitat where they should be, if you were to see them on a safari. However, because of poaching and hunting all the animals have gone. This is relevant to my magazine as I will be doing an article on savannah animals. I am hoping that this images will help ease my UAE audience into a more protective attitude towards wild animals. Again the Mise-en-Scene of this advert is a true representation of a safari. This is due to the difficultly of trying the find the animals without having the poachers and hunters.  





The Last World Wildlife Fund advertisement I will be using incorporates a Rhino, Elephant and Tiger. These statements include the thing that illegally poached and killed animals end up with. as my magazine will have elements of saving the planet and the animals, this makes the advert relevant as it is making people aware that the objects they have in their homes were animals once. I am also planning to make a similar advert to this of my own instead of saying "I am not medicine" or "I am not a rug', it will be all the exotic pets that my audience keep with the caption that says "We are not pets".


This is one of my favourite and meaningful adverts, as the oil and gas industry and grown exponentially over the last couple of decades. Awareness is super important for my target audience. It shows the ignorance of people today and that if they can't see the damage it doesn't exist. The contrast of colours also connotes the impact of oil on the marine life, as the black of the oil shows the darkness that creeps over the happiness and calm of coral reefs.


No comments:

Post a Comment