Translate

Monday 17 November 2014

Mood Board


  • Similar images to the ones that I want to include in my chosen idea of a wildlife magazine. 
  • The images will include both underwater and land wildlife of Abu Dhabi and the UAE.
  • These aren't not my pictures, they have been carefully chosen from Google.
  • The reason for choosing these types of animals is that due to my audience research through questionnaires and focus groups. I have found out that they the most popular as people want to find out information about them, their habits and how they are being treating. I have also found out that many of my target keep these as pet until they become to big and dangerous or to the point way they become boring and uninteresting to the owner. This means that I need raise awareness through my magazine.









  • The next set of mood boards is an underwater section as these animals are the ones that need the protection the most. This is due to the massive interest in scuba diving from my proposed target audience. 
  • The sea has been Abu Dhabi and the UAE gem for a decades as it was used for food and mechanise, now it holds one of the large oil and gas reserves in the world and it is also a major tourist attraction.




No comments:

Post a Comment