Translate

Sunday 2 November 2014

Analysis of Wildlife Survey

ANALYSIS :) 

For the audience, content and viability research into my wildlife magazine idea, I compiled 15 questions on survey monkey. Survey Monkey allowed me to send out my questionnaire through all my social media accounts and throughout the world, with out the hassle of printing loads of copies, therefore wasting paper and then having to sort through all the answers afterwards.I found this very helpful and successful, this is because I could get a massive range of age, opinions and answers. However, the downside of this questionnaire was that I had to discount some answers as they weren't appropriate for an A2 school project. The result of this questionnaire means that my initial idea has potential in a wider market then originally planned. it also shows that that it is commercially viable as I already have customers.

Question 1- What is your age?


Question 2- what is your gender?


Question 3-Are you working or studying?



Question 4- What type of magazine do you read? (Electronic or Hard copy)


Question 5- How much would you be willing to pay for your favourite magazine?


Question 6- What genre of magazine do you read?




Question 7- Would you read a wildlife or nature magazine?(why?)



Question 8- What attracts you to the front cover of a magazine?


Question 9- What content would you like to see in a wildlife or nature magazine?


Question 10- Which animal group do you find most interesting?


Question 11- What type of content do you prefer?


Question 12- Would you buy and magazine as a one off or subscribe? 


Question 13-How often would you buy or subscribe?



Question 14- Do you read newspapers?




Question 15- Would you buy a newspaper with or without a supplement?


No comments:

Post a Comment